Order of Mass
How to Book for Mass
- Due to the limited space in our church, booking is required for each of the Sunday Masses and the Wednesday Mass.
- Booking for weekend Mass is organised by Jan our parish administrator.
- Booking closes on the Thursday at 1.30pm for Weekend Mass and on Tuesday for the Wednesday Mass. Places are limited so it will be first come first served, however those applying when bookings are full or closed can be booked immediately onto the following week.
- Booking is by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please title the email “Mass booking” and give the name, address and contact details of all who will be attending including of all those in a family group.
- Don’t forget to indicate which Mass you will be attending. Mass is at 6pm on Saturday evening and at 10.00 am on Sunday morning or 10.00am on Wednesday morning.
- You will receive an email during Friday morning with confirmation and more instructions for the weekend Mass and on Tuesday afternoon for the Wednesday Mass.
- The names and contact details of everyone attending Mass will be recorded for NHS Track and Trace. These will be kept securely for 21 days and then destroyed.
- If you are unable to email the office, please contact Jan in the Parish Office on 07719 012955 before 1.30pm on Thursday.
- Please make sure you are registered with the parish. If you think that you aren’t (last census was 6 years ago) please fill in a registration form and return it to the parish office.